Your financial support is essential in helping us support our mission.
To walk humbly in God's presence through prayer, service, and evangelization, while putting Jesus first, Others second, and Yourself last ("JOY").
The most beneficial way to give to our parish is via recurring online giving. Setting up recurring online giving has many benefits for both you and for our church.
Benefits for you
- Convenient: You don't have remember to bring your envelope or a check
- Better planning: Allows you to plan what you want to contribute for the year.
- Material Benefits: You gain miles or points on your credit card.
- Give when you want: Flexible weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual or one-time gift options.
- Designate gifts: Give toward pledges, special collections, offertory.
- Greater long-term support: Allows you to donate more over time than in a one-time gift.
Benefits for church
- Improved cash flow: Steady stream of income
- Better planning: Predictable revenue
- Cost effective: Easy & Efficient for staff
- Long-term support: More funds received over time
- Increased donor loyalty: To support our mission
How to setup recurring Online Giving
If this is your first time, click on Register for an account in ParishSoft Giving
1. Go to stakb.org/GiveNow
2. Select Fund: Stewardship – Offertory
3. Input amount of gift
4. Check box: Make this gift recurring
5. Select Frequency: Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Twice a month, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
6. If you do not specify how many gifts, it will do the frequency indefinitely (we can stop it or modify it whenever you desire)
7. Select a start date (if none is selected, it will start immediately)
8. Click Submit
Thank you in advance for your generosity!
Click here to see video tutorials on how to set up online giving.
If you have already given a gift to support the mission of our parish, we thank you for your generosity.
Watch the video below for instructions on how to access your contribution statements.
Please note that if you are on a mobile device, you must click on full site (at the bottom right).